This website is the copyright of RECAP Limited. All rights are reserved. However, specific copyright conditions apply to all of the documents published by RECAP Limited for downloading from this website.
Selecting and downloading these documents are subject to the following conditions:
- RECAP Limited retains the original copyright of all documents published on this website.
- Downloaded documents are for non-commercial use only.
- The downloaded documents may be copied and printed for educational purposes or for internal circulation within a school on condition that the copyright status is acknowledged and the source of the material is identified.
- No modifications can be made to certain documents and these can only be copied, printed and used in their entirely. Details are provided in the downloaded document.
- RECAP Limited gives permission for certain documents to be adapted and modified to incorporate school-based content. Details are provided in the downloaded document.
This copyright statement will be amended from time to time. Users should revisit this page regularly when using the site and downloading materials.