This website is maintained by RECAP Limited for information and communication purposes. Users are bound by the following Terms and Conditions by accessing the site.
- RECAP Limited retains the copyright for the website and may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. Users should revisit this page regularly.
- No claim of ownership is made by RECAP Limited regarding the content submitted or made available via RSS and XML feeds to the publicly accessible areas on the website. Specific terms are applicable for podcasters wishing to submit a RSS or XML feed to request the inclusion of podcasts into the directory.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct and up to date, RECAP Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss due to any errors or omissions in the content of the site or caused by reliance on this information. It is advised that users check any information before use.
- Users browsing the web site do so at their own risk. RECAP Limited is not liable for any loss whether in contract, or tort, arising out of the users access to, or inability to access, the site. RECAP Limited also accepts no responsibility for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, computer equipment, data or other property on account of a users access to the site.
- Although RECAP Limited takes reasonable care to ensure that inappropriate material is not published and once alerted to such material will take steps to resolve the situation.
- RECAP Limited assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any publicly accessible areas nor for any error or omission contained in any information published by users in these areas.