Providing a podcast feed
Thank you for deciding to submit details about a podcast or a podcast feed that might be suitable for inclusion in our podcast directory.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: 20 FEBRUARY 2013
We are undertaking an extensive stocktaking exercise of the podcasting section of our website. As a result, we will not be accepting any further podcast submissions.
As part of our quality assurance processes for selecting podcasts for inclusion in the directory, we carefully review all podcasts and podcast feeds according to the following questions:
- Is the content suitable and likely to interest children and young people?
- Does the topic of the podcast offer appropriate educational content in terms of unbiased information and focus of teaching and learning styles?
- Is sufficient information provided about the topic of the podcast?
- Are sufficient details provided in a well-formed podcast feed (XML/RSS file)?
- Is the quality of recording, mixing and presentation of the podcast high enough?
We are also looking to include podcasts that utilise new, creative and innovative ways of sharing information and provide inclusive and personalised learning experiences for children and young people. Podcasts from educational professionals are also welcome.
You should be aware of and our terms and conditions before considering podcast submissions. When submissions are being accepted again, you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions before you can proceed with our submission process.