RECAP Limited has published terms and conditions for use of this website and safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
- When you browse this website, you are able to do so anonymously and view the open pages. Certain pages in this website are password protected as they are either part of development work or providing specific online course content.
- This website does not install a cookie on your computer to maintain details about you or track the pages that you visit.
- The only time that any personal information would be obtained from the use of this site is when you contact us via this website.
- The content and information supplied in email correspondence and any information that is sent to us electronically are always regarded as confidential and only used solely for business and information purposes only.
- The e-mail address you supply to us will only be used when we reply.
- RECAP Limited does not send unsolicited e-mails and, at no time, makes any disclosure of the content or addresses of any e-mail correspondence to other parties unless required to by law or with your prior agreement.
- RECAP Limited has a very strict policy on access and use of any information obtained via e-mail and via the use of this website. Such information is always kept secure and used in a professional manner at all times as part of our normal trading activity.
RECAP Limited also produces a range of Apps for use with iOS® on the iPhone® and iPad® and makes these available worldwide via the App Store. In addition, Apps for use with Mac® OS X are also made available via the Mac App Store in the UK. In line with our company policy, none of our Apps retrieve, transmit and share any personal information or location data at any time.