This website is maintained by RECAP Limited for information and communication purposes. By accessing this site, users are bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- RECAP Limited retains the copyright for the website and may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. Users should, therefore, revisit this page on a regular basis.
- The documents provided for download and published via this website by RECAP Limited are subject to copyright and specific details are contained in each of the documents. All rights in respect of copyright are reserved.
- RECAP Limited accepts not responsible for the content of external websites and does not accept any liability for the information that they provide. Users should ensure that the information presented on the external websites listed are suitable for the purposes that they are intended.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct and up to date, RECAP Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss due to any errors or omissions in the content of the site or caused by reliance on this information. It is advised that users check any information before use.
- Users browsing the web site do so at their own risk. RECAP Limited is not liable for any loss whether in contract, or tort, arising out of the users access to, or inability to access, the site. RECAP Limited also accepts no responsibility for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, computer equipment, data or other property on account of a users access to the site.
- Although RECAP Limited takes reasonable care to ensure that inappropriate material is not published and once alerted to such material will take steps to resolve the situation.
- We endeavour to ensure that all authored content under our direct control published on this website (and our associated websites) are fully compliant with the requirements set out in the latest edition of the CAP Code: The UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing.
- No claim of ownership is made by RECAP Limited regarding the content submitted or made available via external RSS and XML feeds that are used to present information via the publicly accessible areas of the website.
- RECAP Limited assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any publicly accessible areas nor for any error or omission contained in any information published by users in these areas.